Course 7 - Intro To Drilling Locks (34 Min.) $37.50 -- Sale Price
The subject of this locksmith home study DVD is about drilling locks that cannot be picked open.
How to drill a lock cylinder when picking is not an option.
The ability to drill the lock virtually guarantees entry to the building.
Lock manufacturers are continually making their locks more difficult to pick.
This is usually done with the use of anti-pick pins such as T-pins, Mushroom pins, and barrel pins.
This video is divided into six parts:
- Part 1 - Tools needed to drill a lock
- Part 2 - Drilling a Schlage deadbolt cylinder
- Part 3 - Drilling a Kwikset deadbolt cylinder
- Part 4 - Drilling the retainer bolts on a Kwikset deadbolt
- Part 5 - Putting the lock back in service with a different keyway
- Part 6 - Suggested practice activities